Thursday, November 14, 2019

Khoi T - Storyboard

v2:


























5 comments:

  1. Hi Khoi,

    I had made some notes offline when you only had one page up. Here are my notes on that page but I haven't gotten a chance to review the new pages you've done. Here are my original notes:

    Hi Khoi,

    Please correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like you’ve only uploaded one image. I’ll go ahead and comment on what you’ve got but please let me know if I’m missing anything.
    SC01: You seem to have two panels for scene 01, so don’t forget to mark down panel numbers or letters where appropriate.
    SC02: Drawing the additional pose outside the panel can and does work. However, it makes the page a bit cluttered and harder to read. If you can, try to create new panels with appropriate poses when possible. Drawing a square/rectangle where’s you’ve placed it can be easily mistaken for some sort of camera move, so try to avoid framing things unless it’s part of a camera move.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo!

      Thank you for the feedback, yes sorry I posted all the pages between 1 and 2am I believe, wasn't done before that.
      Oh, I forgot about the panels, I'll edit them now and update.

      Best,
      Khôi Tran

      Delete
    2. Updated with Panels number, and I added a page with scene 00 for the fade instead of having it on page 01.

      Delete
  2. Hi Khoi,

    Nice variety of shots in your board. Besides a few sections where camera moves could have been made clearer, it was easy to follow and had a nice pacing. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo,

      Thank you for the feedback and detailled correction!




      Delete