Hi everyone,
Thanks for everyone who submitted their boards for early feedback. I've replied to everyone who has submitted before the Wednesday 11:59pm deadline. The feedback I've given has come a bit later in the night then I planned. As such, I'd like to give a bit of an extension for the final deadline to give you some time to implement any of the comments I've written. Please feel free to hand in your assignment as originally planned on Friday, but also take the extra days if needed and upload your boards by Monday at noon. This new deadline applies to whether you have submitted for early feedback or not.
For the 3 students who submitted past this deadline, I will upload my feedback at some point on Friday. I've offered to meet up with those of you who may want an in person review. That can still be arranged and I can make time on the weekend for anybody who would like that opportunity. Please reply to this thread if you're interested and we can arrange something.
Just a quick note to those who've received my feedback. I uploaded some images of drawn explanations to some of you where I thought it was needed. In addition to reading my comments, please scroll down in the images section of your posts to see if I've included any drawings at the end of your posts.
Thanks. I hope everyone enjoyed the assignment.
Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment