Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Leonie Aonzo, Storyboard

This are the thumbnails for the first part of the "Seven" script. I will keep updating this post as often as I can.
Finished storyboard (updated after Sunday's feedback):























4 comments:

  1. Hi Leonie,
    Since your thumbnails aren’t in panels, I can’t comment on whether you’re labeling things correctly or putting the descriptive text in the proper location (and with enough detail).

    Having said that, I appreciate the effort you’ve put in to make some cinematic shots. The compositions seem nice. I notice one of the characters has a darker coat. Make that consistent and very obvious so we can have an easier time tracking your characters. Can’t wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback! I will complete the storyboard tomorrow. I would love to get an in person review on Sunday! I will find out how many of my classmates are interested as well and reply to the main thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leonie,

    Nice job filling out the rest of the board. I'll save my comments for an in person meeting. I can make time on Sunday afternoon. Let me know if anytime between 2:00PM - 4:30PM works for you. Otherwise, I can try to find another window of time that will work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Leonie,

    Great job on the storyboard! ‘ve added a couple of arrows in some scenes to add more movement details in certain panels. Everything else is good. One note about sc 5A... You’ve technically boarded it correctly but I’ve included a suggestion of an alternative angle. Since your shot has Mills going the opposite way of the before/after scenes, it breaks the flow of that sequence. By changing the angle so Mills continues on his left to right trajectory keeps things a little smother.

    ReplyDelete