I like the way you started out your sequence with the close up of the lava... so close you can’t recognize what it is maybe until the next scene. There’s a lack of descriptive text on your board. Although your drawings are fairly clean, you should write more descriptive text to aid in the reading of your board. A good example is the sequence around sc 5/5 and sc 5/7. Without a description, I can’t tell if I’m looking at the bed of the ocean or the surface of the ground. Nice transition from the explosion to wipe the screen clean before your cut at scene 9. Since the script ends with a shot of a LA restaurant, you need to show how you’d transition from the baby to the restaurant.
Hello Mounash,
ReplyDeleteI like the way you started out your sequence with the close up of the lava... so close you can’t recognize what it is maybe until the next scene. There’s a lack of descriptive text on your board. Although your drawings are fairly clean, you should write more descriptive text to aid in the reading of your board. A good example is the sequence around sc 5/5 and sc 5/7. Without a description, I can’t tell if I’m looking at the bed of the ocean or the surface of the ground. Nice transition from the explosion to wipe the screen clean before your cut at scene 9. Since the script ends with a shot of a LA restaurant, you need to show how you’d transition from the baby to the restaurant.