Just a general note that I didn’t see any dialog in your board. It’s something that has to be included to have this board be considered final, so please make sure you type in all of the necessary text. Also, there’s no way to distinguish between the two characters, so you’ll need to somehow make them stand out from each other either by design/color or even just a label. For now, it will be hard for me to comment as I’m not sure who is who.There also seems to be some missing labeling like scene numbers, panel numbers or letters, so please make sure that’s included as well. Overall, you need to add more text or drawings to describe the actions happening in your scenes. Right now, I can’t tell when you mean to have a cut if the scenes aren’t numbered. I wouldn’t be able to shoot this storyboard as it stands, so please make the appropriate additions.
PG 01: I’ve uploaded an image to show where the camera zoom out arrows should reach. They should basically touch the sides of the frame. Nice visuals on the major zoom. If I were to look at your board, there’s a lack of arrows for what the direction your characters might take any text that describes them as walking.
PG 02: Are we looking at the characters from behind in the 4th panel? I can’t tell is we’re looking at the back or side of Cooper’s head. PG 03: It’s generally hard to follow the action. In panel 3.. is that Cooper shaking his head left to right?
PG 04: There looks to be some interesting shots here. Will need more details to be able to follow the action.
PG 05: Again, I’m not sure when you might have cuts without the scene numnering.
PG 06: I can follow this page a little better. Is the fourth panel an overhead shot.. where Cooper is lying on his back?
Hi Sida, You should have numbered your pages/scenes/panels. I tried my best to properly label your scene and panel numbers but there were times where I really couldn’t tell if you mean to have a cut at times. Some drawings were a bit hard to read at times. I’ve numbered the pages up until page 6... is there a page missing? It ends at Cooper grabbing the transmitter but there are still a few more actions before the script ends.
Hi Sida,
ReplyDeleteJust a general note that I didn’t see any dialog in your board. It’s something that has to be included to have this board be considered final, so please make sure you type in all of the necessary text. Also, there’s no way to distinguish between the two characters, so you’ll need to somehow make them stand out from each other either by design/color or even just a label. For now, it will be hard for me to comment as I’m not sure who is who.There also seems to be some missing labeling like scene numbers, panel numbers or letters, so please make sure that’s included as well. Overall, you need to add more text or drawings to describe the actions happening in your scenes. Right now, I can’t tell when you mean to have a cut if the scenes aren’t numbered. I wouldn’t be able to shoot this storyboard as it stands, so please make the appropriate additions.
PG 01: I’ve uploaded an image to show where the camera zoom out arrows should reach. They should basically touch the sides of the frame. Nice visuals on the major zoom. If I were to look at your board, there’s a lack of arrows for what the direction your characters might take any text that describes them as walking.
PG 02: Are we looking at the characters from behind in the 4th panel? I can’t tell is we’re looking at the back or side of Cooper’s head.
PG 03: It’s generally hard to follow the action. In panel 3.. is that Cooper shaking his head left to right?
PG 04: There looks to be some interesting shots here. Will need more details to be able to follow the action.
PG 05: Again, I’m not sure when you might have cuts without the scene numnering.
PG 06: I can follow this page a little better. Is the fourth panel an overhead shot.. where Cooper is lying on his back?
Hi Sida,
ReplyDeleteYou should have numbered your pages/scenes/panels. I tried my best to properly label your scene and panel numbers but there were times where I really couldn’t tell if you mean to have a cut at times. Some drawings were a bit hard to read at times. I’ve numbered the pages up until page 6... is there a page missing? It ends at Cooper grabbing the transmitter but there are still a few more actions before the script ends.